July 11, 2019
Program on Corporate Compliance and Enforcement
Makan Delrahim, Assistant Attorney General, Antitrust Division, US Department of Justice announced the Antitrust Division’s new approach to evaluating corporate compliance programs in criminal antitrust investigations.
The speech was followed by a question and answer session with the AAG, as well as a panel discussion moderated by Harry First, NYU Law.
• Robin Adelstein ’87, Head of Antitrust and Competition, United States, Norton Rose Fulbright US
• Andrew Finch, Principal Deputy Assistant Attorney General, Antitrust Division, US Department of Justice
• Renata Hesse, Partner, Sullivan & Cromwell
• Jonathan Jacobson, Partner, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
• Richard Powers, Deputy Assistant Attorney General for Criminal Enforcement, Antitrust Division, US Department of Justice