McCarthy Institute Symposium 2019 at NYU: Trademark Law and Its Challenges
February 1, 2019
The 10th annual McCarthy Institute Symposium covered a range of thought-provoking topics intersecting trademark issues, consumer behavior, and marketing.
• Julie Zerbo, Founder & Editor-in-Chief, The Fashion Law
• Megan Bannigan, Counsel, Debevoise & Plimpton
• Laura Chapman, Partner, SheppardMullin
• Pier Luigi Roncaglia, Managing Partner, Spheriens Avvocati
• Pamela Weinstock, Volunteers of Legal Service