March 1, 2018
The Center on Race, Inequality and the Law hosted a panel which discussed the harmful narratives of race and inequality, and considered ways to advance the cause of justice in America.
• Tony Thompson, director of the Center on Race, Inequality and the Law, NYU Law
• Paul Butler, Georgetown Law
• Vanita Gupta ’01, president and CEO, The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights
• Maya Wiley, The New School
• Stephen B. Bright, founder, Southern Center for Human Rights, Yale Law School