McCarthy Institute Symposium 2019 at NYU: Trademark Law and Its Challenges
February 1, 2019
The 10th annual McCarthy Institute Symposium covered a range of thought-provoking topics intersecting trademark issues, consumer behavior, and marketing.
• Janice Bereskin, Partner, Bereskin & Parr
• J. Thomas McCarthy, Of Counsel, Morrison Foerster
• Mark McKenna, John P. Murphy Foundation Professor of Law, Notre Dame Law School
• Rick McMurtry, Senior Vice President & Associate General Counsel, Turner (TBS)
• Makalika Naholowaa, Head of Trademarks, Microsoft